i Quest Data Systems helps client increase productivity and reduce cost by automating and web enabling their current processes both legacy systems based and paper based. We realize that each business has its own unique requirements. We work with the client to understand their business need and develop a unique solution with individualized approach.
Our affordable price, continuous professionalism and individual approach to every client make us the best choice for all kinds of custom software application development services and online ebusiness developments. We deliver cost effective technology consulting and development services to our clients by following best project management practices to deliver on-time, on-budget & high quality outputs.
Areas of Expertise
Leveraging e-business technology to web enable business processes by providing custom and package software application development services and online e-business solutions for government and corporations in various verticals.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- Web 2.0 Applications
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- e-Business & e-commerce solutions (B2B, B2C, G2C etc.)
- Web Enabling Legacy Systems
- Payment and Billing Systems
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory Submission
- Link Popularity Building
The next generation of web development tools uses the strong growth in LAMP, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition technologies and Microsoft .NET technologies to provide the Web as a way to run applications online. Web developers now help to deliver applications as Web services which were traditionally only available as applications on a desk based computer.
Our Consultants have expertise in:
Client Side Coding
- Flash Adobe Flash Player is an ubiquitous browser plug-in ready for RIAs. Flex 2 is also deployed to the Flash Player (version 9+).
- Microsoft Silverlight Microsoft's browser plug-in that enables animation, vector graphics and high-definition video playback, programmed using XAML and .NET programming languages.
- HTML5 and CSS3 Latest HTML proposed standard combined with the latest proposed standard for CSS natively supports much of the client-side functionality provided by other frameworks such as Flash and Silverlight
Server Side Coding
- ASP (Microsoft proprietary)
- CSP, Server-Side ANSI C
- ColdFusion (Adobe proprietary, formerly Macromedia, formerly Allaire)
- Groovy (programming language) Grails (framework)
- Java, e.g. Java EE or WebObjects
- Lotus Domino
- Perl, e.g. Catalyst, Dancer (all open source)
- PHP (open source)
- Python, e.g. Django (web framework) (open source)
- Real Studio Web Edition
- Ruby, e.g. Ruby on Rails (open source)
- Smalltalk e.g. Seaside, AIDA/Web
- WebDNA (WSC proprietary)
- Websphere (IBM proprietary)
.NET and .NET MVC Frameworks (Microsoft proprietary)
The Business processes today has evolved as a complex system of applications, making it a complicated platform and hampering delivery, reducing performance and downsizing productivity. i Quest Data Systems provides you with the most efficient e-business solution that will cater all your issues related to workflow, connectivity and delivery and letting you enhance your business while you enjoy the true flavors of technology. In here we define our methodology for solution architecting.
Phase 1: Developing Strategy
- Defining goals and objectives
- Creating project plans
- Identifying the requirements
Phase 2: Analysis and Design
- Design and build a prototype of solution architecture.
- Interaction with users
- Iterative prototyping
- Architecting and developing the solution.
Phase 3: Implementation and Testing
- Environment and installation planning
- Quality, performance and cross-system testing
- Configuration management
- Execution of all end-to-end application scenarios
- Test for performance, scalability and security
- Test for completeness of the solutions and user acceptance.
Phase 4: Training
- Administrator, Developer and End-User training
- Training of distant users in e-business systems
- Development of help facilities, online manuals for reference and self-training
Phase 5: Application promotion/Change management
- Increasing awareness through various media
- Encouraging the employees
- Improving business performance
Phase 6: Solution Maintenance
- Monitoring the performance
- Troubleshooting the system/user issues
- Optimizing performance and support